The Chickadee™ is the smallest rotary shear available and is the perfect upgrade to, or replacement for, hand held shears.
Powered by Eastman’s Perma-Field motor, the Chickadee™ has 40% more power than any other hand held knife its size.
Cutting capacity is 25% greater than competitive models.
Its streamlined, lightweight construction helps eliminate operator fatigue.
- 2-1/4″ round blade for general use or hexagon blade for sheer or difficult to cut cloth.
- Built-in sharpener.
- Ergonomically designed with grip-actuated on/off switch.
- Three different base plates and cutting tips can be selected for improving operations with different materials.
- • Stabilizer Shoe: the “standard” foot attachment, a utility feature that lends itself well to all cutting and slitting operations.
- • Ball Tip: best when slitting tubular knits or other loosely woven materials.
- • Baseplate: a small baseplate fitted with needle rollers to create a lightweight, freestanding rotary shear.
Alan Godrich Sewing Machines are UK No1 Suppliers of Domestic and Industrial Sewing machines and Accessories / Spare Parts.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0116 2532322 or email us on: email@example.com