Eastman Magnum Punch Perforator
Used extensively in the upholstery trade, permanent markers are made from heavy pattern paper through which a series of holes are punched to form the patterns.
Lay powder is then dusted through the holes to leave an outline of the patterns on the top ply of fabric.
The Punch Perforator is a solid state machine which cuts four clean holes per inch. It features adjustable punching strength, three sizes of hole, and a single switch to change between free-wheeling, single punch, or continuous punching. A special underlay pad is available to prolong punch head sharpness.
- Cuts four clean holes per inch (2.54cm) through up to five thicknesses of paper
- Punching strength is adjustable to accommodate various needs
- Single switch allows the operator to free wheel without punching, single or continuous punch mode
- Available in three punch sizes
- Full line of pattern powder available in various colors to suit any type of pattern fabric
110v, 1ph: Available
220v, 1ph: Available
220v, 3ph: Available
1/16 in. (1.59 mm)
3/32 in. (2.38 mm)
1/8 in. (3.18 mm)
Built with the highest grade materials available.
Rubber lay pad available to prolong the life of the punch.
Alan Godrich Sewing Machines are UK No1 Suppliers of Domestic and Industrial Sewing machines and Accessories / Spare Parts.
If you have any questions please contact us on 0116 2532322 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.